Prizes for each of the three winning schools or classes include:
- 5 Apple iPads (total combined prize value of over $7400)
- A tour of a newsroom (either The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald)
- A write-up and photo published in The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald
RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read and carefully consider the following details and guidelines for Front Page 2021 before submitting your school newspaper.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entry is free, and is open to all Australian schools and classes.
- All entries must be created specifically for Front Page 2021 and be suitable for displaying in a public environment.
- Entries should consist of an eight-page, A3-sized, portrait-orientation interactive PDF (NOTE: Only four pages for the Upper Primary category) …
ATOM created two downloadable PDF resource guides – one for primary schools and one for secondary schools – to assist teachers in supporting their students to work collaboratively to produce their school newspaper for entry into Front Page 2019. These will be updated for 2020 soon, but 99% of the content is still applicable this year.
Schools that intend to enter Front Page will be able to access a free digital subscription to The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald, accessible to all students and staff members within their school.
Before getting started on planning and creating your entry, please email …Read more