Prizes for each of the three winning schools or classes include:
- 6 Apple iPads (total combined prize value of over $8900)
RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read and carefully consider the following details and guidelines for Front Page 2022 before submitting your school newspaper.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entry is free, and is open to all Australian schools and classes.
- All entries must be created specifically for Front Page 2022 and be suitable for displaying in a public environment.
- Entries should consist of an eight-page, A3-sized, portrait-orientation interactive PDF (NOTE: Only four pages for the Upper Primary category). An interactive PDF can include embedded audio and video content.
- The layout and design of the newspaper should reflect …
ATOM created two downloadable PDF resource guides – one for primary schools and one for secondary schools – to assist teachers in supporting their students to work collaboratively to produce their school newspaper for entry into Front Page 2019. These will be updated for 2022 soon, but 99% of the content is still applicable this year.
Apple has produced a series of free iBooks titled ‘Everyone Can Create’, to assist students producing their work on iPads.
Schools that intend to enter Front Page are able to access a complimentary digital replica newspaper subscription to The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald, accessible to all students and staff members only.
This resource is a great way to offer staff and students access to news and current affairs …Read more