Prizes for each of the three winning schools or classes include:
- 6 Apple iPads (total combined prize value of over $8400)
- A tour of a newsroom (either The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald)
- A write-up and photo published in The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald
RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read and carefully consider the following details and guidelines for Front Page 2018 before submitting your school newspaper.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entry is free, and is open to all Australian schools and classes.
- All entries must be created specifically for Front Page 2018 and be suitable for displaying in a public environment.
- Entries should consist of one 8-page, A3-sized, portrait-orientation, interactive PDF (4 pages for the Upper Primary category) …
ATOM has created two downloadable PDF resource guides – one for primary schools and one for secondary schools – to assist teachers to support their students to work collaboratively to produce a newspaper for Front Page 2018.
Schools who intend to enter Front Page are able to access a free digital subscription to The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald, accessible to all students and staff members within your school.
Before getting started on planning and creating your entry, please email …Read more