Prizes for each of the three winning schools or classes include:
- 6 Apple iPads (total combined prize value of over $8400)
- A tour of a newsroom (either The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald)
- A write-up and photo published in The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald
RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read and carefully consider the following details and guidelines for Front Page 2018 before submitting your school newspaper.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entry is free, and is open to all Australian schools and classes.
- All entries must be created specifically for Front Page 2018 and be suitable for displaying in a public environment.
- Entries should consist of one 8-page, A3-sized, portrait-orientation, interactive PDF (4 pages for the Upper Primary category) …
ATOM created two downloadable PDF resource guides – one for primary schools and one for secondary schools – to assist teachers to support their students to work collaboratively to produce a newspaper for Front Page 2018.
Schools who intended to enter Front Page were able to access a free digital subscription to The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald, accessible to all students and staff members within their school.Read more