Prizes for each of the three winning schools or classes include:
- 6 Apple iPads (total combined prize value of over $8400)
- A tour of a newsroom (either The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald)
- A write-up and photo published in The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald
RULES & GUIDELINES
Please read and carefully consider the following details and guidelines for Front Page 2019 before submitting your school newspaper.
All entrants must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Entry is free, and is open to all Australian schools and classes.
- All entries must be created specifically for Front Page 2019 and be suitable for displaying in a public environment.
- Entries should consist of an 8-page, A3-sized, portrait-orientation, interactive PDF (NOTE: Only four pages for the Upper Primary category) …
ATOM has created two downloadable PDF resource guides – one for primary schools and one for secondary schools – to assist teachers in supporting their students to work collaboratively to produce their school newspaper for entry into Front Page 2019.
Schools that intend to enter Front Page will be able to access a free digital subscription to The Age or The Sydney Morning Herald, accessible to all students and staff members within their school.
Before getting started on planning and creating your entry, please email …Read more